We start on Monday 29 July 2013.
Here is a little bit of me talking about it!
Click the links to answer your questions……
For three months, you will get the support, encouragement and community you need to:-
– Manage your transition from a regular income to ‘freelancing’ it.
– Deal with blocks around marketing, pricing and selling your work.
– Get stuff DONE with gorgeous, gentle accountability for your goals.
There are limited places to keep the group a manageable size. There will be just 35 spaces for this group journey. Interest is already big, so don’t delay and miss out!
This kind of journey is energy intensive for me, as I give a lot to the group, so I will only run it once a year.
This programme is
– a supported group of creative people.
– a guided journey through the ‘process’ and challenges you are likely to encounter.
This programme is not
– a replacement for proper financial, business, tax or legal advice. We’ll cover business stuff, including practical stuff, but you will need to seek professional advice for financial and legal specifics, Jani isn’t a legal bod or accountant!