I love this prompt as it’s also one in my ‘Comfort & Joy’ eKit* which is nearly ready and should go out tomorrow morning – squee!
From 2012 I will take with me
* New friendships and connections – so many!
* A huge dream and the belief I can do it
* New teachers, and deeper connections with old teachers.
* Lots and lots of learning and growth.
* The determination to find my painting voice again 🙂
Huge thanks to Kat McNally for HOSTING REVERB12 Kat blogs at “I Saw You Dancing.” and is hosting Reverb12.
Would you like the ‘Comfort & Joy’ eKit? Then join my mailing list, hunny bunny! Gosh, it’s so easy…..
Don’t forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.
You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.
Would you like me to guest post for your blog, or write a guest post for mine? Please get in touch!
If you enjoyed this blog post, please comment and share it along – sharing and connection is so delicious.