The Creative Journalling eCourse is for anyone who has a busy life, but would like to take a little time each day for simple creative fun.
Being creative regularly can be a massive challenge with all of the other demands life puts on us.
As a super busy director of an arts venue, I have discovered Creative Journaling is a powerful tool to keep creativity flowing all of the time, recording and celebrating things as they happened in your own way.
Creative Journalling is different from the mainly written journals you may be familiar with, or from blogging or art journalling.
You won’t need loads of fancy equipment, drawing skills, lots of time or space, or anything other than a willingness to play and experiment.
Each day, you get a prompt which you can interpret in a wide variety of ways – from a simple list of words to a doodle, photograph, poem or piece of writing.
You can start this journey anytime – join us now!
As with all of my eCourses, the registration fee includes membership to The Bubbling Well creativity circle, where you can make friends, share ideas and continue your journey with monthly themes, tutorials, playsheets and prompts.
You also can pause or re-start the journalling eCourse at any time if you need to.
What’s the course like?
Life is too short.
The Creative Journaling eCourse is a playful way of discovering journal-keeping. It’s all about fun, colour, mess and exploration!
Having accumulated a pretty big pile of journals and gained an enormous amount from the practice over the past few years, I thought it was high time to share what I’ve learnt!
Here is a little video telling you all about it…..
You will get:
– A daily prompt & exercise by email for each of the 30 days, plus some bonus prompts in case any of the daily ones don’t resonate with you. You can skip days if you want to, and there’s even a catch-up bit in the middle!
– Fun, accessible and comfortably short video tutorials to support you through the course.
– A private Facebook group where you can meet others who are doing the course.
– All course materials online any time you need them, and the chance to download all of them to use whenever you want to.
– A reading list of books and online resources.
It’s a way of keeping your creativity alight through quiet times, or when life gets in the way. It’s also a way of creating a source of ideas and inspiration for finished artwork, reflect on what’s important to you and gain deep insights by taking time out to think about your days.
Recording, celebrating and illustrating your day-to-day life can have some wonderful effects on how you live, too, opening your eyes to the wonder around you!
We will spend 30 days trying out lots of ways to get ideas flowing on paper – from writing exercises to doodling, drawing and collage. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace and to your own strengths with a series of exercises which vary in length, enabling you to pick and choose which to do and even combine some of them.
There’ll be no pressure to fill pages and pages each day, it’s all about finding your own rhythm with journaling so that you can get into the habit that suits you best.
By the end of the eCourse, you will be familiar with the techniques and habits needed to continue to keep a journal for life!
You will get
– five motivational & fun (and short enough to watch on a tea break) video tutorials.
– A downloadable e-book full of ideas and playsheets.
– Daily email prompts for most of the 30 days (there is a 3 day ‘catchup break’ in the middle, and the course is self guided so you can work entirely at your own pace.