I did a ‘Things to do in this life’ list a few years ago and thought it was time for an update 🙂
TO DO, in no particular order:-
1) Have a proper picnic with a hamper, cucumber sandwiches, chocolate eclairs and Earl Grey Tea, wearing gloves and a hat and a long flowy dress.
I need to do this!! I’ve had many a picnic and even have a proper hamper, but the glory of this full picnic splendour has not yet been fully realised, I fear.
2) Walk the South Downs Way.
Have done bits of it, but not the whole thing in one, yet.
3) Turn my land art pics into awesome Pagan greeting cards!
In progress – slow progress! Not sure if this is something I still want to do, will have to think…. art has moved back into painting in the last year or so
4) Have a dangerous Tea Party.
DONE! Will do more!
5) Build a roof garden at The Art House.
Still on the list
6) Have a handfasting ceremony where me and Bik get hitched for a year and a day.
7) Train Missy da parrot to say ‘I used to be an egg’.
Haha parrot will not co-operate!
8) Sleep under the stars again.
9) Go back to St Catherine’s Hill.
Gosh, still not done. Should be so easy, this one.
10) Get my sister to do a tattoo on my back.
Not done, yet!
11) See Purple Emperor butterflies.
Bother, missed ’em again this year.
12) Walk the labyrinth on Glastonbury Tor.
13) Lead a guided meditation.
14) Write a Goddess chant/song/poem and share it widely.
Still working on this one, have written some good poems though on the topic.
15) Make a banner for Djembabes.
DONE! Well, the gorgeous babes did it for me actually 🙂
16) Walk the Camino de Santiago de Compostela.
Still on the list 🙂 still a big dream!
17) Go to the Goddess Conference in Glastonbury.
18) Submit work for the Earth Pathways diary.
DONE and doing again this year as I wasn’t accepted.
19) Turn my creativity booster course into an e-course.
20) Enjoy every single day of my life!
New things for the list:
21) Go home to South Africa and meet my nephew
22) Exhibit my paintings again at a gallery other than The Art House!
23) Sell artwork online again
24) Connect with a local group of lovely women to celebrate seasons and creativity together.
25) Adopt another rescue parrot (don’t tell Bik!!)
26) Run 3 miles without feeling like I am going to die in a puddle of sweaty puff-face
27) Write a book! Oh my!
28) Make a regular high income (rather than feast or famine which has been my speciality hitherto!
29) Help 100,000 people back to creativity!
30) Learn the names of more wildflowers, and their medicinal properties.